Professional courses of LF TUKE
Further Education – Professional courses of LF TUKE
The priority of the Faculty of Aeronautics of the Technical University in Košice is quality education, which, in addition to accredited university education, we also offer as part of continuing education in professional courses, in full-time or part-time, full-time or distance learning.
Short-term, medium-term or long-term courses are designed to expand or acquire new knowledge, skills and abilities for participants in further education, from a basic, maintenance or retraining courses.
The specific educational offer is represented by education in a wide range of “AVIATION PROFESSIONAL COURSES” adapted to each applicant according to specific requirements and needs, in a mutual connection. Through a comprehensive faculty audit of education, we will prepare a development and education plan for specific students or for entire study groups. The courses are led by qualified lecturers with many years of experience in the field of civil and military aviation, in accordance with professional and legal regulations for the implementation of the course. Our goal is to provide you with flight training from beginners to the required professional level in the chosen field. We also offer individual courses and training modules for pilots as well as aviation technicians (mechanics) who want to fulfill their professional dream in the field of civil or military aviation.
For those interested, we provide the following basic professional courses:
- Aviation English Courses, which are aimed at expanding and improving the language skills of applicants according to ICAO requirements;
- Theoretical Training Course in the scope of the requirements of a private pilot of helicopters/airplanes (Private Pilot Licence);
- Theoretical Training Course in the scope of the requirements of a commercial pilot of helicopters/airplanes (Commercial Pilot Licence);
- Theoretical Training Course in the scope of the selected subject according to the requirements of a private pilot of helicopters/planes (Private Pilot Licence) or a commercial pilot of helicopters/planes (Commercial Pilot Licence);
- General Aviation Maintenance Technician Course "Gen_T".
The mentioned short-term and medium-term courses support and complement the comprehensive offer of university training for aviation personnel. Within the Faculty of Aeronautics of the Technical University in Košice, there is an approved organization according to Part 147 for the training of aircraft maintenance personnel.
Basic training courses (KZV) for categories B1.1, B1.3, B2, B3 are intended for students of LF TUKE. They are part of bachelor's and engineering studies in the total range of 2400 hours, planned during 5 years of 1st and 2nd degree university studies.
The organization is authorized to conduct knowledge courses of modules No. 3 to 17 according to Part 66, re-training of module knowledge (after failed exams) and update training from modules No. 9A, 9B, 10 – for the needs of maintenance organizations.
Fees for attending courses are determined by agreement of the contracting parties, individually, according to the content and scope of theoretical training or practical training, in accordance with the requirements of the customer who agrees with the terms of the course